Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,880 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Feb 21, 2024 at 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
I only have my husband and my sister. And her husband died a year ago, My therapist said we need to move closer together. She and I have been thinking about that.
I don’t even have a husband and my so-called sibling threw me under the bus regarding the Trust from our parents. And hasn’t spoken to me in years and had his a$$hole lawyer write me threatening letters. I had to get my own lawyer and spend thousands on legal fees. So much for family.

If I recall correctly you also have two sons. I’m not implying everything is rosy but there’s people without half of what you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
Do you get along well with your sister? How about your husband? Does he get along with her? Does your sister have children? Would your sister move in with you?
Good points to raise. Not everyone comes from a loving family.

And these days I’m not finding anything funny or humorous about growing older. My building has such a high turnover and I even have trouble with cigarette smoking like you do, along with the unfriendly people.

———
Posted directly on site using iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Travelinglady, will19

Thanks for this!
will19