Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2024 at 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer View Post
"I was so anxious that my anger would flare up again after all the therapy work I had done to process & heal from all those years in the bad marriage."

YES! This is totally part of it too! Thank you for voicing that. I knew I was feeling something but couldn't identify it!

She tried so hard so many times to incite a response in me; threatening divorce, threatening financial ruin, threatening to ruin my reputation, threatening I'd lose the kids, totally insulting me and demeaning me.

I'm scared of MY response to seeing her too. I'm scared of the pain and the anger I'll feel.
It took me 11 years to find out how I would respond & my divorce wasn't final until a month after that in the state I moved to. I already had anger toward him at that point because he didn't respond to my Ky divorce lawyer or the lawyer I hired in Calif to handle the house issue he sold right befors it when into foreclosure auction. Lol....some of his idiot friends were trying to tell him I was coming back after all those years. Ugh, we did have a civil discussion & probably the closure he needed. Him being the person I left never changed & in reality that truly validated my leaving & reinforced how right I was & how truly happy I was having nothing to do with him.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108