View Single Post

Member Since Jul 2021
1 hugs
given
Default Feb 22, 2024 at 09:32 PM

I am contemplating asking my psych doc about the possibility of going on either of these drugs. I have been on both of these medications in the past, but not at the same time.

First, I was put on Invega 1.5mg and then 3mg; then I switched to Rexulti 1mg after about six months; and then I went back on Invega 3mg after about another six months. Then, after about nine months, I stopped taking Invega completely for about three months. Then I went back on it. Then, after about eight months, I reduced my escitalopram from 30mg to 25mg with my psychiatrist's consent. Then about a month later I reduced it from 25mg to 20mg with my psych doc's consent again. Then, after about five months, I stopped the Invega completely. Then about two months after that I reduced my olanzapine from 30mg to 25mg with my psychiatrist's consent. Then I kept my regimen the same for about a year before deciding I was not sufficiently treated. So I voluntarily increased my olanzapine from 25mg to 30mg. Then about six months after that, I voluntarily increased my escitalopram from 20mg to 30mg. And ever since then, my regimen has been exactly the same: 30mg olanzapine and 30mg escitalopram.
185329 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote