View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,069 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2024 at 11:40 PM

Okay. Tonight I am going to fall asleep and sleep until 5AM. I am NOT going to wake up at 12:30AM wide awake. I am going to have an EXCELLENT night of sleep. I am DETERMINED. I have an appointment with my therapist at 8:30AM and I don't want to be all strung out for it. I did call my pdoc's office today about my sleeping troubles. I'm hoping they get back to me soon. I hope they don't wait until the first Wednesday of March when my pdoc is back in the office!

Anyway, had an excellent evening with my daughter. So much fun. We don't get to spend very much time together just the two of us anymore, so it was nice. Saw ducks. Ate takis. Went on a walk. Watched funny YouTube videos. She's stressed because her best friend is getting beat up at school, but she's been standing up for him. Like she did today, and the bully approached her like he was going to hit her, and she said to him, "YOU HIT ME AND I'LL HIT YOU BACK!!!" and apparently the kid backed away.

My antibiotic didn't make me puke tonight, so that was nice.

Isn't it creepy how if Jupiter was orbiting Earth it would literally take up the entire sky? 😳 Jupiter scares the **** out of me!

Do you guys think Dave Mustaine from Metallica is a beautiful man? 😍 I have a friend who thinks he is. I think he's the grossest guy I've ever seen. Lol.

@Mountaindewed

Do you think your four pound weight gain may have to do with your testosterone/hormonal changes? I bet that's what it is. It's way too soon for the wellbutrin to be causing massive size reduction. It's not a miracle maker. It took me three months of being on it to get down to 120lbs.

@HALLIEBETH87

Sorry to hear you're so stressed 😔. I hope you feel better soon. Just remember to be kind to yourself and give yourself lots of hugs 🫂 and remember that getting married is exciting! I may have missed this, but where are you going on your honeymoon?

Hugs from:
Mountaindewed

Thanks for this!
Mountaindewed