Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,180 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2024 at 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
@raspberrytorte thank you so much for your kindness! I will try to. Having an empty home is hard. I miss holding my husband and him holding me, it's getting bad these days. Then I have to remember all the trouble he caused me, and I am better off - but man, the loneliness is so hard.

I do hope you get some rest. Let me ask, have you ever had a sleep study done? I mean you've thrown so many different medications at the sleep problem, but maybe it's something else entirely? I never thought to do one, but I found out I had sleep apnea, where I never thought I never had a problem. My problems were similar to yours, just couldn't get to bed, and when I went to sleep couldn't stay asleep for the life of me. Maybe look into it.
You're welcome 😊.

I never thought of having a sleep study done. I don't think I have sleep apnea... I mean, when I wake up I feel well rested. And my strange, sporadic sleep schedule is episodic.

And that dumb steroid really DID NOT help matters!

But I'll make an appointment with my GP tomorrow, just to have a discussion with her about my sleeping 😴 problems.