View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Feb 23, 2024 at 09:26 PM

I went to Orangetheory fitness again for a treadmill class. I thought that I would take it easy because I was still recovering from a cold, so I only worked with incline (as instructed for today's class – they have different instructions each class which helps keep you interested) and not with speed. So I either walked at 3 mph with incline varying from 4 to 10% or recovered at 2 mph with 0-1% incline. I was very surprised that I got a good workout from it, acquired the minimum number of Splat points (unlike yesterday) including one minute in the max Red zone, and felt so wonderful afterwards. My face looked pleasantly red and I was so refreshed. But it was not as late in the day as yesterday, so maybe I just wasn't so tired and was able to get more out of the workout. I also enjoyed all the stretches post workout. And I burned more calories than yesterday while not feeling that I worked that hard.

Since I did not do speed work, of course I ended up covering a shorter distance and walking fewer steps than yesterday.

13 splat points (they recommend a minimum of 12)

291 calories burned

AVG HR 127
Peak HR 152

23 minutes in green zone and 7 minutes in the blue zone while recovering between high intensity intervals
1.87 miles

4201 steps

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow