Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,455 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2024 at 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart Cherry Jam View Post
The jug of stuff that my mail order pharmacy sent to me.

I have never had bone broth. I was thinking of regular broth which I do like drinking.

I am going to go to Safeway now and buy a variety of jello to see which ones I like. As a child, I actually knew how to make jello myself (like your mom), but I have not practiced in decades. Let me start with store-bought options.
Yeah, I know how to make Jello but somehow mine always turns out grainy. I don't understand it.

Bone broth is kind of thick. I much prefer regular broths. I'm sure I tried to fill up on "fake soup".

The stuff in the jug doesn't taste the greatest. An NP in my GI's office told me to add Crystal Light tea (no red dyes again) to it and it did help. I dumped the whole box of packets in there. Ask first of course but it really helped me. My prep was a bit odd because they were freaking out about my MAOI and anesthesia. I've had generals several times on it but for some reason this freaked them out. So they prepped me to be put under (which didn't happen). I had to drink the whole thing in 1 dose instead of divided. Which has benefits and problems.