Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Feb 25, 2024 at 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheRainbow View Post
Oh yes, I forgot about eggs. We have 5 chickens so I actually eat eggs fairly frequently. There was a long time I was eating one daily but I've backed off that. I should try to save the calories for that again though.
Oh you should eat eggs from your own hens for sure! And an egg contains 6 g of protein plus all the lutein and choline and other good stuff that is in the yolk. Eggs are precious.

I used to get eggs from local hens, too. Then the hens became too old and stopped laying eggs. The woman from whom I got the eggs last told me to wait until May. They are getting new hens. Hopefully I will be able to go back to getting those eggs from local hens, from an adjacent town.

The hens were different in color and size and so were the eggs: some white, some brown, some large, some small. Some more obtuse in shape and others more pointed. It was fun simply opening the carton to look at what I got.

I am saving cartons from Trader Joe's eggs to deliver them all to that woman who keeps the hens when she finally summons me back. I also regularly open the paper recycling containers at the apartment complex to see if anyone has put a clean carton into recycling, and then I pick those up, too. This way there is no waste: I deliver the cartons, pick up the eggs, and the cycle goes on.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote