View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,214 hugs
given
Default Feb 25, 2024 at 01:21 AM

I had a good day. Unbelievably, I did not need a nap. I was up before 7AM. I actually went to Orangetheory and did a HIIT and strength workout at 8:15AM! I then took a shower, stopped by a coffee shop for breakfast and my favorite cardamom latte, and then went to see my doctor (pdoc+T). He was very happy to hear that I am doing better, not having hunger pangs and not needing as much sleep. I told him that I probably would take a short nap afterwards just in case. Then after the appointment I drove home (about 30 minutes) while talking to my friend from Berlin. Once home, I realized that I was not sleepy at all and decided to go to the relaxing yoga class. I thought that if I got sleepier later, it would be OK because the yoga would be relaxing. Guess what, the gentleman next to me fell asleep during the long sound bath but I did not! I enjoyed the relaxation without falling asleep. It was amazing.

Later I was able to do some work and then had dinner (meat and orange juice, to help iron absorption by adding vitamin C) and now am going to bed. I am tired in a good way.

I am just so afraid to jinx it.

Oura registered 6 hrs 11 minus of net sleep last night. Let us see what tomorrow brings. Tomorrow my schedule is such that I won't have time to nap, so I hope I will just keep going.

10:21 PM night-night

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg

Gabapentin 1200 mg+Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications, some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity BMI ~ 38
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow