Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,478 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 25, 2024 at 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberrytorte View Post
If you're worried about your liver and kidneys you can always go to your GP. I don't know if this is being too nosey or not, but have you found blood in your shyt or urine? If it's your urine you could just have a UTI or something. If it's your shyt, I would definitely make an appointment to see your GP.

I hate Jesus freaks. One time my husband (then boyfriend) actually let them in and they stayed for THREE HOURS. I was PISSED!!!!! We were in college at the time, it was finals week, and I had shyt to do at the library! Ugh! Makes me angry to this day 😡 .

I'm happy the wellbutrin is working out for you. I hope you start seeing the weight loss benefits of it soon!
Not in my urine, but there was a fair amount of bright blood black there on the toilet paper yesterday. I see my primary doctor tommorow

Yeah Jesus people can be a bit odd. At a gas station in 2016 or 2017 I had 2 young well dressed women in their late 20's early 30's approach me at a gas station and give me their card. It freaked me out because before they walked over they were looking over their car at me and whispering a lot.

Hugs from:
raspberrytorte