View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
4,981 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 27, 2024 at 02:53 PM

So I recently went under two psych evaluations (three really if you include my last hospitalization). One was an intake and a first session with a psychologist at my CMHC, another was from a forensic psychologist because I, uhh, got into a bit of trouble. The hospitalization was in Boston for a little over a week back in January.

-CMHC I've done intake eval (two hours of answering questions about my history and current symptoms basically) says schizoaffective+BPD+PTSD. They have my notes from previous CMHCs elsewhere in the state and talked to the woman who runs the shelter I stayed at (but recently got kicked out of).
-Forensic psych (got arrested for trespassing and simple assault) says Aspd based on history/current presentation, probably bipolar based on history (haha, do they diagnose anyone with anything else?).
-Boston hospital says DID/CPTSD and different "parts" displaying various symptoms which is why I've been diagnosed with everything in the past.

In the past I've been diagnosed with soooo much over the years.

Some transitional housing places need to know what kind of mental health issues I'm dealing with so they can better place me and help me. I might even be able to get back into my old shelter if I get a note saying "I'm in therapy and trying to get better" but the woman wants to know my current dx's/meds/current state of mind first.

I really know dx doesn't mean shyt to me other than if your dx is way off it's a totally different treatment program, so, yeah, I kinda wanna know if I need med changes or a disorder specific therapy or just to learn how to stop being an impulsive fk (I need to do that anyways but idk how).

Idk man. Maybe I'm just the most sane human and everyone else is so fked they think they're the sane ones, when the norm is to be screwed up.

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, unaluna