Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,275 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 29, 2024 at 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Sorry! Ive read that breaking the 30 min per day into 3 ten minute sessions is still a 30 minute workout, so i would say the answer to your orig question is yes.

But to take it to its other extreme, thats why they say being a "weekend warrior" and only working out like 2 consecutive days is problematic. But you are being active even on your off-days.

Again, sorry for going off topic. I just have a really hard time with fixed schedules.
No worries. I guess really I just am trying to validate that doing 30 minutes a day will get me there right now, since it's what I can commit to. In the past I would go hard, very intense, 3 times a week or more, but I'd end up injured or over tired, or doing too much, etc.

I need to focus on work and other things, but I want to be able to focus on my health in the meantime. I know, and research shows, that diet is truly the contributing factor to weight loss, but daily activity plays a role in overall health. So I'm just trying to get balanced right now.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna