Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 01, 2024 at 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black-roses View Post
I went to the doctors to get a care plan for the dietation I'm just thinking if she just goes on about carbs being bad I'm gonna be so irritated because I just need meal plans my mum doesn't like cooking. Also carbs are the cheapest thing on the market people seem to think that we have a lot of money it's just annoying. I just wish I never took olanzipine then the obesity would have never happened I can't help but wish I asked the potential side effects, I just want to heard I hope the dietation actually gives me meal plans to lower my fatty liver syndrome.
Are the kind of foods the dietitian is recommending expensive ones? Can you directly feedback the cost concern?

It can be more expensive to eat healthily but it doesn’t have to be, meat and fish are expensive it’s true, but it’s possible to bulk them out with veg and good old lentils.

One thing I’d recommend is looking up one pot recipes, things like casseroles and soups, make them up in bulk this economises your ingredient costs, cooking energy and your time. Then you can freeze up portions so you’ve got ready made meals waiting to be defrosted.

Lots of healthy recipe sites have got videos too so good if you’re a beginner.
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
AvidReader, Tart Cherry Jam