Legendary

Member Since Jan 2018
22k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 02, 2024 at 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 185329 View Post
Yes, boredom truly can drive me crazy. I find I have not been being as productive as I would like to be. That is, learning things about different subjects more often, having more interests and hobbies, etc.

And yet, despite this boredom, I have been managing pretty well for the most part. That is, I am pretty stable. I credit this to psychotropic medications. It seems to be getting better and better over time.

I wish I were more mentally productive, even though lately I seem to be more prolific than usual. And just because I have been feeling this way "lately", does not necessarily mean it will sustain. I am hoping it does, however.
Yup, I get your drift. Sounds promising really. Periods of good stability I'd take as a positive sign for future good stability, in my own experience anyway, if you continue to play your cards right. It seems you don't even need things to do and you're still going well! heh