Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 02, 2024 at 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Hru BB? Roll Call seems to be dead (I think it's cuz of the deterioration of society, thus mental illness is more prevalent.. And the mods can't handle all of the cognitive impairment of people, so the forum deteriorates as well..). I come on here for you though, cuz you're doing really well, through it all... Considering how bad it is.

The main thing I worry about is the dissociation - And I will stay here with you until that is gone! With my stupid little attempting to be-enlightened posts..

Much peace and love (And of course, things could turn upside down for me as well, and I'll be suicidal again etc.. So it's all good).
Thanks Desoxyn, I’m mostly doing well. I do still struggle with intense paranoia , anxiety and mood swings and dissociation but I’m trying to work on that through a DBT workbook and coping skills. Some days are really good, some days are horrible. I’m working on it though. I feel like a lot of that is just my borderline traits. I don’t get suicidal anymore. I don’t cut anymore. I don’t mess with substances anymore. I haven’t been inpatient in 7 years. And I was inpatient a TON before that. So I’m doing good in that sense. But I still struggle with the intense anxiety, paranoia, mood swings, anger , dissociation, and impulsiveness. I just am trying to work on it because I feel like it’s something I have to work on. I don’t feel like it’s a thing my meds will solve. At least that portion of it. That’s related to childhood trauma and chaotic upbringing.

I’m doing what I can, it takes a lot of work. I don’t think I’ll ever be rid of this it’s gonna be something I have to constantly actively work on. Idk. My recklessness calmed down with age. I’m 29 now. And am a lot better and more stable than I was when I was 19. But I still struggle a lot internally I guess

Hugs from:
Desoxyn

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn