View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
10.5k hugs
given
Heart Mar 03, 2024 at 11:17 PM

Hey guys! @Tart Cherry Jam @SquarePegGuy @Nammu

Just wanted you guys to know I'm alive! It's been hard the past week. I have a new psychologist helping me through some things, which has been very helpful. He's approaching therapy differently than others, focusing on the present and the future rather than the past. Been diving in deep in work too, my boss really is a good person, and I am glad I work for her - although thank God for disability because she doesn't have the money to pay for half of what I do, but honestly, I love what I do, so it evens out.

I went to a fundraiser this weekend and stayed over in a fancy hotel. It was my real first test in sobriety because of all the dancing and partying going on around me, but I met a lot of fun people and danced the night away before heading up to my room. I brought my trusty CPAP and slept all the way right up to checkout.

I have to say though, my sleep has still been disturbed, and you're right @SquarePegGuy I do admonish myself because of it. Around 2 or 3am I wake up fully rested, but then I changed my mask so maybe that was it. It could have been leaking and I didn't even know.

So good to see you guys posting though, I am going to do better, I just had a lot going on. So nice to see people who care and most of all, Happy Daylight Savings Time! (next week) I wonder how I will I adjust.

Going to sleep soon though - aiming for 11:30pm Bedtime

Hugs from:
Nammu

Thanks for this!
OafFish