Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,320 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 04, 2024 at 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrine22 View Post
@CANDC No, I am not DID. I grew up in a cult, until I was sixteen, when I was kicked out, for being too difficult. I did not know about my cult background until
I was around 45, after many years of therapy.
One of the people who has helped me heal, is an intuitive energy worker.. She told me years ago, that she thought that people with DID, had it programmed into them in a cult. The reason, I did not have DID was, I was not that programmable..
The energy worker says, anyone who has DID, was programmed in a cult. I have come to believe recently, she is correct.
@Citrine22 I hear you. Growing up in a cult or joining a cult can be very traumatic. I have met people diagnosed with DID and many of them have experienced trauma in their youth.

It may be that people traumatized by a cult could become afflicted with DID but it is also possible that other mental health condtiions could result. A lot depends on the individual and their personality.

Glad you were able to get free of the cult and come to terms with it.

CANDC

[If you want me to see your reply to this post please include @CANDC in your message - not in requoting my message]

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote