raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,499 hugs
given
Default Mar 04, 2024 at 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart Cherry Jam View Post
I am glad that your BP is normal! indeed, what a relief.

I was afraid of injecting myself before I started Ozempic in 2022, but it turned out to be painless. Just to let you know. As a side note, I think with your BMI you are (thankfully) not heavy enough to be started on Ozempic or Mounjaro. But needle pricks, they are completely OK.

@raspberrytorte
I just checked my BMI. I'm a little bit obese (not by much though. My BMI is 31). Ugh. I hate getting old! I gotta do something about this. This is completely unacceptable. I blame seroquel! Stupid seroquel. Making me a fat ***. My husband and I have started going on daily walks. Hopefully that helps a little bit. And obviously I'm watching what I eat.

I don't know what my GP is going to say. I'm not sure if I'm quite fat enough for a weight loss pill. If she doesn't prescribe me it, I'm talking to my pdoc about going on a tiny bit of wellbutrin and taking me off topamax (because it's not doing anything). I lost a lot of weight last time I was on wellbutrin. Of course, I wasn't on seroquel at the time, so I don't know.

Ugh. This all started when I got my hernia repair surgery! I gained twenty pounds after that surgery and can't seem to lose it unfortunately.

BOOHOO.

The thought of injecting myself with something everyday still makes me cringe, even if you say it doesn't hurt. I'd rather not do that!

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow