LornaKay

Member Since Jan 2024
6 hugs
given
Default Mar 07, 2024 at 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anca2103 View Post
Hi LornaKay,
I happened upon this post and wanted to offer you some support. I've been with someone who was not "well endowed" in the past, and frankly there can be quite a bit of pleasuring even with a smaller phallus, particularly if you get very hard.
Also, sex isn't only about penetration. Most women enjoy sensual foreplay, involving hands, mouths, lots of touch and caressing and licking and sucking, all over the body. Next time you find yourself being intimate build up her arousal by pleasuring her in such ways, which may also add to your arousal and hardness of erection, then at penetration a different position. I particularly enjoy being on my side with my husband on his knees penetrating me sideways, so a different angle than missionary or rear penetration.
You are correct! And my self esteem issues had let peers dictate misinformation all my life. To a point where I was scared to come out as Transgender. They judged me on my physical appearance, and I regret listening to any of them. I may not have anyone IRL, but I know I no longer have to live under anyones expectations of what they want me to be. I know there is more to sexual encounters, but when you are surrounded by people with similar views with this, its easy to get caught up in, especially with anxiety issues. I am doing SO much better now. And I am on my way soon to get help with my mental health issues and address some past trauma. Again, thnak you for you suggestions and I hope you have a great day ^^
LornaKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote