Member Since Apr 2014
1,275 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2024 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer View Post
Also, @seesaw.

I was soooooo ticked at all of them yesterday.

NONE of them had done a single darn thing for days... Like.... A solid week of just pure slackery.

And then I had to work 10 hours on Saturday, came home, and got asked, "Are you making us something to eat?"

Then they all fled the scene to dodge dishes as soon as they ate.

So.. I'm sorry for my tone. I've really appreciated your support.
It's okay. I don't know that I fully agree with you, but I also think maybe we're just talking around each other, but essentially have the same intent. I know you are trying to do your best to tend to your kids' emotional needs and keep things functioning at the same time.

I was really just trying to be cautionary as in: just watch out for it, and I think that got turned into more than it was really.

And wtf with make us dinner but we won't help with dishes?!? Freaking teenagers.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
ArmorPlate108, unaluna