View Single Post
GypsyButterfly

Member Since Jun 2014
43 hugs
given
Default Mar 10, 2024 at 10:49 PM

@JaneOnceMore

I'm a lifelong depressive. Sometimes it hits extra hard. When it does. I only communicate when necessary. Mainly in person. Online, unless it's a really close friend, I can go quiet for weeks.

As I mentioned, I wasn't looking for a relationship. But his & my friendship developing into one felt right. As I also said, it's not just the wonderful things he told me or how great he was with me. It's is his energy. I have several friends I vibe on the same level with, but he's the first person whoever felt like home. That would be difficult to give up.

Our mutual caseworker hasn't heard from him. He was planning to reach out to the daughter. I guess she hasn't responded. I don't know why. Even if her dad hasn't been in communication with her, it would be nice for her to say so. I do know that they had had an estranged relationship. I don't know for how many years, though. I learned of that through the caseworker. He may not have known for how long either. Only that D & his daughter had gotten back in touch after he had gotten cancer.

A roomie my late ex & I had had was bi polar. Which apparently included paranoid delusional. She accused her partner, my late ex, myself, fam & friends of all sorts of things. She alienated people. Just like my late friend, J (who I had a relationship with for awhile). He was also bi polar. By the time he passed he only had three, maybe four friends. Because he pushed everyone else away. He tried to do that with me, but I stood my ground. Losing people is apparently a common thing for bi polar.

I enjoy making new friends. Especially would like to hear from those in NorCal. Drop in & say hi

Last edited by GypsyButterfly; Mar 10, 2024 at 11:56 PM..
GypsyButterfly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
bizi