View Single Post
AlwaysBattling

Member Since Mar 2024
Default Mar 12, 2024 at 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberrytorte View Post
I hope you get a response soon!

Sorry to hear you got long covid by the way. My husband got that after we both got covid in January 2020. He had heart problems and everything, had to go to the doctor, testing, etc. Luckily things resolved on their own and now he's fine.

Welcome to the forum.
Happy to hear your husband is better now!

I read an article while searching online that stated individuals who already had bipolar disorder were more susceptible to getting Covid infections.
There is just so much we don’t know about our brains already without throwing in this crazy virus.

Sadly I have made zero progress here. I have spent endless hours researching and have reached the conclusion that there is only for-profit one size fits all mental health treatment centers out here with a handful of individual psychiatrists with horrible patient ratings.

I had my regular visit with my current provider and it didn’t go well. I walked out furious and he actually called me later to discuss. Unfortunately that clinic is so overbooked and he doesn’t have the time, resources or support to provide what I need.

Maybe he is more capable than I thought but he simply is unable to spend the time required to understand my history, personal presentation, treatment experience, etc.
I need more right now and i simply have no idea where to get that. Even without considering any financial coverage concerns.

So discouraging. Just trying to hang in and do the best I can.
AlwaysBattling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, raspberrytorte