View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2024 at 05:37 PM

Drinking alcohol can cause problems with a persons GI tract. It can damage the tissues and interrupt the body’s ability to absorb important nutrients. So not only does your wife not take medication that improves her GI issues, but she chooses to consume alcohol all day on a daily basis.

For all intense purposes she has a substance abuse problem that is damaging her ability to work as well as causing her to experience mood shifts that cause her children to feel unsafe around her.

I bet she totaled her car because she was driving while intoxicated. I have seen many of the toxic results due to substance abuse over many years of seeing my husband involved with trying to support others who try to stop drinking and learn to live sober. Many have lost their license and depend on others to get around to meetings. There is also the mood shifts where the alcoholic is very selfish and demanding and disrespectful to others. They can barge into others space and act very entitled and disrespectful. Also these individuals can get very entitled and mean and extremely narcissistic.
Open Eyes is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
ArmorPlate108