Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Mar 12, 2024 at 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeeSchmeee68 View Post
I don't trust myself to wisely chose a mate.

Does an old fashioned date mean he's a good guy and I should pursue him?

He told me all those things on the date and after

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk
What I mean is that (thank you for clarifying answers) you essentially went on a safe job interview with the guy. You learned those concerns (I agree with Divine that they might or might not be deal breakers, depending on personal preferences) DURING that job interview. It is not even that knowing that there were potential red flags, you STILL accepted the date. No, you accepted the date to LEARN about the guy and you indeed LEARNED about him. How else would you have learned, after all? You are not a clairvoyant. So there is absolutely nothing to second guess yourself here.

You went on an information seeking expedition in an environment that was totally safe, you did not sleep with the guy on the first date for goodness sake, and now, in the safety of your home, in an unrushed manner, and in the company of your online peers who might provide helpful suggestions, you are considering the information you acquired and whether this information constitutes red flags for you. So far so good. What did you do wrong in your opinion?

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
DeeeSchmeee68