Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Mar 13, 2024 at 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogladaid View Post
I’m really happy for you! Sounds like things are going great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Things are going pretty well! I’m doing good at using my coping skills. And I’m really enjoying music and art. (Violin, ukulele, and drawing) they bring me a lot of fulfillment. And my relationship is going really well. He inspires me to do better and makes me feel like I can have a future where I’m working and independent which is something people never encouraged me with due to my mental health.

Volunteering is going well too. I volunteer with the rescue cats every Tuesday from 10am to 12pm. It’s always a lot of fun, pure chaos but fun lol. There’s another volunteer there I work with and she’s really cool and fun too so it’s nice now that I’m not alone there.

I am going back to college in the fall (classes start at the end of August) so I’m finally going to be working towards finishing my associates degree which I started years ago but never finished.

It’s nice having Mocha here. I miss Maybelle so much still but it doesn’t feel as empty now. It was fine with just me and Mustachio but it feels better having two cats. That’s the perfect amount for me I think. It just feels better having two little kitties around the house. Feels more alive in here if that makes sense. They both are so sweet and make me so happy.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid