Thread: Roll Call 202
View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Mar 13, 2024 at 04:23 PM

So my laptop is wayyyy faster with the 16gb ram now. Once it's up to 32gb with a new battery it'll be perfect. It won't run every game, especially more recent graphics intensive games because it needs a better graphics card but it can run tons of games. I got Skyrim, The Sims 4, tons of Lego games, Five Nights at Freddy's, Lucius, the first Witcher game, the 2nd Witcher game, and Minecraft downloaded and they play fine. Plus I tested my laptop to see if it can run other games I want to get eventually and it can run several of them. So I'm good. I also have my nintendo switch and Xbox One for the more graphic intense games so they can handle all the more recent games.

This is a 5 year old laptop but it's HP and in very good condition and is touchscreen. I can get a couple more years out of it, so I won't need to upgrade to an entirely new laptop for a couple years. It should get me through my associates degree which is mostly what I need it for.

When I upgrade I will go all out and get a awesome gaming laptop but that gives me a few years to save money. So this saves me a lot of money.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Sometimes psychotic