View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,203 hugs
given
Default Mar 14, 2024 at 12:09 AM

Don't apologize: that is what these forums are for.

I am confused. Did you actually file a year ago and now cannot get extra paperwork done or did you not file at all?

I have a terrific old SSDI attorney who helped me back when I was on SSDI. I filed in December and was granted SSDI in January, which is highly unusual. He probably did not contribute anything because the case was so strong on its own, but I still felt better having him by my side. He has established a huge firm with many offices and all the day is federal disability law. Yes, as explained above, the process is free for you upfront and then the mandated cut that the lawyer receives will be automatically deducted from your back pay by the federal government and transferred to the lawyer. No money will change hands between you and the lawyer.

Even for a person not afflicted with anxiety, it is best to proceed with a lawyer, but for you especially.

Do DM you and I will give you the name of the lawyer. I do not think I can post it here on the thread because it would be akin to advertising which is prohibited by the forum's rules.

best of luck!

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Pflowers

Thanks for this!
ArmorPlate108, Discombobulated, Pflowers