View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 15, 2024 at 04:57 AM

Good morning, plan on practicing ukulele and violin a lot today. And cleaning cause my apartment is kind of a mess. Listening to the song Playing God by Polyphia. I didn’t go to sleep last night. Pulled an all nighter. I’ll go to sleep tonight. I stayed up because I wanted to spend some time with my bf after he got off work. He gets off work at 2:30am. So we watched a couple episodes of Naruto over FaceTime. He’s going to the car dealership to buy a car today. So that will be helpful for him and for us because it will be easier for us to visit eachother. That way when I’m down there we have transportation to go where we want. I’ll most likely fly down there in a few months. And we’ll just go back and forth visiting eachother till we get stuff together and figure things out about moving in together eventually. That will be awhile because we’re both getting our lives together right now. But yeah I think we’re good for eachother. We motivate eachother to do better. He recently got back on his feet after staying at a friends house for some time. He was saving money while working to get an apartment. He just got the apartment last week so that’s good. And now he’ll have the car. He has some job security now that he’s gonna be full time then eventually in the union there. So eventually his schedule will be a little more normal and not working till the middle of the night/morning. A couple more weeks and we’ll have been together a full year. I miss spending time with him in person (we went to the same high school). But we’re long distance this past year. It hasn’t been easy but I think it’s worth it for sure.

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, WastingAsparagus