View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 15, 2024 at 07:16 PM

We don't understand what we did to deserve this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did I do? I have memories of infancy. How can I be free of these memories the endless flashbacks in inner world of reliving them feeling like I did something wrong to deserve like I'm a worthless person or my creator hates me so much. Darold says our DID is getting more obvious. Yes because we're not hiding as much. It's just too much. They say I'm a persecutor but I don't want to hurt anyone, to just be at peace but its too much and i just want to..... I fronted for our DID therapist, Marc Edward Borkheim in Los Angeles. I know that Darold shared photos of our life to share and some alters requested this because they fear people here think we're faking. Marc is a great psychologist with more experience than most but scared all of us so many times and I stopped fronting for him and our main therapist. How can I and the others heal???? I see that people avoid drama and I get it but I swear I don't understand what is happening to me. It makes me so angry. I swear if it doesn't stop something bad will happen to this body. What is wrong with me? I'm just crying now shaking begging for help. I'm Sam, the original, may peace be on earth
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote