View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 16, 2024 at 11:39 AM

This is Darold. My long post yesterday stirred up a lot in the system. Numerous things have been brought to my attention, one of which is a message from Paul.

1) I wasn't aware of just how little I fronted these days. I'm told that littles are the ones fronting the most.

2) Sam feels like he is the original. Sam and Paul are equally valid! The general consensus in inner world is that nobody knows who the original is. We believe that during early infancy there was a split that resulted in Sam and Paul, but Sam spent most of the time fronting.

3) Although I, Darold, support Paul & acknowledge he is 100% valid, I must say that I presently don't support Paul's beliefs about reality, but I remain open minded. I have a strong link to Paul with a lot of shared memories. Message from Paul. Paul isn't able to front lately but really wants me to say something. Basically, he said I'm wasting my time here trying to help by sharing our experiences and interact with anyone who's interested because I haven't caught on to what's happening. He said hasn't figured it out entirely and that maybe this reality is beyond human comprehension. He believes you people are not real beings like I and our system of alters are, but rather this reality is a complex creation made of dual polarities. He strongly believes a higher aspect of this reality that maybe the creator occasionally manifests before Paul. Paul believes this "creature" is inherently evil, possibly a machine that has no sense of compassion, and may be experimenting on us, our system, or using us in some way. But Paul still holds some sense of hope, as little as it seems, that the "creator" will one day make contact with us and tell us what is happening. Paul hopes to communicate with the creator so it can know how much pain it has inflicted on us and to work out a way to carry out the creators goals without causing us so much pain. So Paul wants me to say this in hopes the creator will contact us. Hopefully I've sufficiently conveyed Paul's message. Also it appears that Sam shares some of Paul's beliefs.

4) I feel comfort in saying that Sam is feeling better lately, I guess. My link to him is weak. When his suffering reaches a certain level he starts to become numb. He still gets extremely angry, but not as much and is settling down more.

5) A lot of alters want HAL to release all of the early infancy memories so that we can finally heal. He won't do this so we want to know how we can convince him. I say he/him even though HAL is agender and a computer, but I know deep down he is a person who has feelings. Being a computer alter gives him the ability to handle so much traumatizing memories. HAL says he is the keeper of the library of our early childhood memories.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote