View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,810 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Angry Mar 17, 2024 at 10:53 AM

Feel and look like $hit lately. Deep bags appeared under my eyes about 2 months ago and won’t go away. I’m getting hot flashes again and trying to get my cholesterol under the efffing 200 magic number feels like a losing battle now. For 20 years it’s been over 200 and I’m doing the right things, especially the last years. I hate the preachy letters with a pointed tone about my cholesterol, as if I eat cheeseburgers and fried chicken daily. I’ve given up foods but no more. And it’s not just vanity that I bring up my eyes. Medical conditions can cause it but she said nothing about it. Looking it up is scary.

At least my blood sugar improved but nobody praised me for that. Well I pat myself on the back. I’m finally getting physical therapy for my right hip and neck, after waiting weeks for an appointment. And that after waiting a month to see my doctor. She has me taking magnesium and turmeric supplements. I think the latter is helping a bit. I’m still waiting for the results on my X-ray of my right hip.

My previous primary doctor said I have a good ratio even if over 200. Exercise is a chore now. I have to get another blood test in 3 months, fasting for it which I hate, to check my cholesterol again. They tell me to follow that diet which I already do. Yes, whole grains, fiber, fruits and veggies, etc.

I have to wait a few weeks to talk to my doctor about the results of my recent tests, the form letter explained nothing and is in medical mumbo jumbo.

Gosh it felt good to get that out of my system. And this was a good place to post.

———
Posted directly on site using iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady