View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
55 hugs
given
Default Mar 17, 2024 at 06:57 PM

I have been diagnosed with this, my therapist tells me that she is surprised I have never had a breakdown of some sort. CSA, followed up with with a tumultuous home with mum and dad going at it till they divorced. Then I let dad talk me into joining the army (rolls eyes) not my best move. I have had to deal with mum's family most of my life they are comparable to a sun going supernova. I had to wrestle with medical school but finally got through. Now I am sick, just when I should be getting the rewards out of all of that hard work. I am at the age where I have lost so many people, mum and dad included and still I battle this cursed disease. I am not trying to whine , or feel sorry for myself, I am just tired. I have been in the healing process for sometime now and made good progress with that. Yet I can never truly let it all go, it is like it inserted itself into my DNA. Yet I still get up everyday, and get on with it, and will do so till I can't. It is depressing but will all be okay, things generally workout the way they are supposed to.
16PennyNail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
cptsdvictim, Fuzzybear, Pflowers, TishaBuv, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Pflowers