Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Mar 18, 2024 at 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Took saturday off from the bike (after 6 days), then did 40 minutes today and did not get overtired. This is great!

Having multiple heads of lettuce and plenty of oatmeal and yummy walnuts and apples and oranges is making it easier to overcome my weekend ordering out im hungry i deserve it b.s.! I had 2 egg salad tortillas, emphasis on salad, for breakfast. I have been having a baby cuke with kimchi powder, delish but spicy, for appetizer.
This is exciting to hear! a 6 day streak, a day of rest, and then 40 minutes next day and you do not get overtired. This is great indeed!

I have finally gone to the farmers' market. I have not gone in, like, months and months. They come on Sunday mornings and I finally can get up early enough to go thanks to the improvement in my sleep patterns. I bought something completely new: RED walnuts. I bought them from the same lady from whom I had been buying walnuts for something like a decade, but not RED! She explained that they were cultivated by UC Davis a while ago but only recently made available to farmers. I tried them at home: utterly delish.

I also bought a sheep's milk yogurt. It was a splurge but I absolutely love it. And, bought a European style seeded whole rye bread and strawberries. At home, had a toasted piece of bread with butter, warm milk, strawberries, the sheep's milk yogurt and a few walnuts. It felt splendid and now I have strawberries to last a couple of days and bread to last at least a week. So it was not that expensive, considering how long I will eat the stuff.

I like baby cukes, too.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg

Last edited by Tart Cherry Jam; Mar 18, 2024 at 12:56 AM..
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna