View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2024 at 10:09 PM

I’m doing pretty good, the days have been going by super quickly cause I’m preoccupied by my hobbies and projects. And then on weekends I spend more time with my bf because he doesn’t work on weekends and his schedule is like 3:30pm to 2am on weekdays so it’s kinda hard for us to spend much time together during the week because of that since he sleeps till around 12pm before he gets up for work and I’m usually asleep once he gets off but eventually he’s hoping to get back on first shift once he’s in the union. He’s buying his car tomorrow. We still call eachother everyday though and can occasionally squeeze in a couple episodes of Naruto over FaceTime SharePlay throughout the weekdays when there’s time.

Yesterday we watched some of the lord of the rings and we played a game of yugioh since he was off. But yeah things are going well. I’m shocked I’ve been in a relationship for an entire year. That’s like unbelievable to me. I’d never thought I’d be able to be in a healthy relationship and I sure as heck never thought I’d be in one that would last this long. I can’t wait to go down there and see him in person again. It’s been 10 years since we’ve seen eachother in person which was when we last dated.

I’m working on getting a job. I’m not in a rush but I am putting out applications regularly and did make a resume finally. So yeah maybe I’ll hear something.

But yeah. Doing this 101 classical piece violin challenge where I post a video once or twice a week on Facebook on a simplified version of classical pieces, and am aiming to actually do the entire 101 songs from a classical songbook I got for violin. The goal is to complete it in a year but if it takes me a little longer that’s okay I just want to be consistent with it and get it done roughly around that time. Just for practice really and to work on technique with the bow and whatnot. I put in my posting schedule on my planner app. I have Tuesdays and Fridays scheduled for video postings on Facebook every week. So hoping to get two videos posted every week of a different classical piece.

Thanks for this!
Angelique67