View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
55 hugs
given
Default Mar 19, 2024 at 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily1890 View Post
what I mean by that is, I don't have any goals. I don't have any idea how I am going to reach happiness.

I just know that I want to die happy. I don't want to look back on my life and think oh I wish I did this, this, and this.

I want to do it.
I can understand this completely, I hope you manage it, at the appointed time. I am told I will most likely close my eyes and go to sleep and simply not wake up. I am okay with that, and not in need of a time machine either. All of my experiences may not have been good, but all them, both good and bad. Have made the person typing this to you, as we are the sum total of our experiences and actions. I worry about my friends and partner, and my lovely dogs, but not much for it really, and they will continue on. I have been doing some facetime meetings for the terminally ill and most people continuously talk of changing this or that if they could. I am content that I have done the best with what I have had to work with. I require not one single thing more, nor to alter a thing. So, when the time arrives, I hope you are the happiest that you can possibly be.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Do you ever feel as if there is something wrong with the world?" (The Matrix)

Last edited by 16PennyNail; Mar 19, 2024 at 10:00 AM..
16PennyNail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Tart Cherry Jam, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
OafFish, Tart Cherry Jam