Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,545 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Mar 19, 2024 at 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
snip:I miss the cooler weather and shorter days. I know a lot of others don't feel that way, but I do.

I'm still having to adjust to the new time change.
It takes me at least a week to get used to Daylight Saving Time so I’m about there. Going back in the fall just takes about 2 days, as my body seems to “sigh in relief”. It’s a pointless ritual that’s proven bad for our internal clocks. But we keep doing it. Accidents and injuries increase a few days after we go ahead an hour.

I also hate how people keep saying the long days are great. I have nowhere to go nor anyone to go with so it doesn’t matter to me. I was okay with it getting dark about 6, 5 is too early. 6 is dinner time and time to hunker down. For a while I will wake up to dark mornings which is depressing to me. I prefer the light in the mornings not evenings. I prefer that hour of sleep to the extra daylight in the evening.

Spring causes my allergies to flare up and this season is supposedly going to be worse than usual. I have really baggy eyes that could be caused by them. They make me look older and tired, like $hit or like being ill. But they persist.

———
Posted directly on site using iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Rose76, T4bbyCat, unaluna, will19