View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
55 hugs
given
Default Mar 19, 2024 at 01:29 PM

Dad's been gone for 12 years so I had plenty of time with that, mum was a real gut punch. I don't know how many guys will own up to this, but if they are not abusive, every man is a momma's boy. **Warning About Army Stuff**, I don't want to accidentally trigger anyone. I saw so many people in Somalia, badly injured, and all of them asking for their mothers. I inherited mum's home she bought here and sold mine up in the city to move down here to the country. Every place I look I see remnants of her, she helped me so much when I went through cancer the first time. Everytime I had to go to chemotherapy or radiation therapy, she would grab me and hug me and always say; "If there was any was possible I could do this for you I would." It was not a platitude, she absolutely meant it. There is no replacement for that, she was one of finest people I ever knew, everyone loved her. I loved her, and I maybe I am a little angry too that they are not here, she would be here if she could. Thank you for the concern.

16PennyNail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote