View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
55 hugs
given
Default Mar 20, 2024 at 04:01 PM

I am really sorry about your mum's health, to me that is something that is almost indescribable. I hope she can recover as well as possible, that would be enough to make anyone nervous.

At the age of 45, when I got hit with cancer, I moved in at mum's house from the city, it was before I met my partner. One morning about two years ago, I heard her being sick in the bathroom, I was in the kitchen getting some orange juice. I walked back here and she was sitting down and looked white as a. ghost. I am a trained physician, so I asked her about her symptoms. She told me her right shoulder was in great pain and her left arm was numb. I told her to take a baby aspirin and called 911. She had a massive MI right in front of me, well heart attack. I tried to revive her, it was all for not, she was gone. Of all the things I have been through, that one hurt me the worst, as she used to tell me about chemotherapy and radiation therapy, if I could have taken it for her I would. I am terribly sorry about your mother, and that it is making you anxious everyone always says a parent should never have to lose a child. That one is a two way street, You will be in my thoughts as will she, please be well.

16PennyNail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, Travelinglady