Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,369 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2024 at 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
I for one am very pleased to hear about your little victories, I’m sure others feel similarly.

Personally I’ve always found little victories can mean a lot to me, something to celebrate and build upon.
Thank you. It is so hard to be patient, when my life feels so unrewarding. I need to have more patience. At times, I just want to give up. But small steps in the right direction can lay the groundwork for bigger, longer term success. Three years ago, I told myself to at least accomplish one thing a day, no matter how small. In a month, that's 30 things. I was doing that during 2020 and 2021. It was working for me. Then in late '22, I lost my way. There were some hurts that diminished my sense of hope. By 2024, that snowballed into complete despair. Maybe, by doing some positive things, I can pick up momentum eventually. Maybe cultivating some better habits will snowball in a good direction. It's so nice that there are understanding people willing to offer encouragement. That's why I come here to MSF.
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated