Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,213 hugs
given
Default Mar 21, 2024 at 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Set up my new glucose monitor today. Its great! Its a minicomputer!
Outstanding! And I have finally bitten the bullet financially and signed up for Levels membership and just now have received their CGMs in the mail. I have not opened the package yet. They are a different kind of CGMs than what I wore 2 years ago when I used NutriSense for several months. I am excited and looking forward to making discoveries while using it, and setting experiments.

The dinner tonight was:

1) steamed asparagus with a little olive oil, sea salt, ground pepper. ( our new rule is vegetables first)

2) 1 cup raspberry smoothie with plain kefir, cashew milk, hemp seeds, chia seeds, ground cinnamon, whey protein powder, a little avocado, and fiber supplement powder. It was very high in protein and fiber.

3) a few red walnuts (more protein, fiber and fat)

4) whole rye bread, toasted, with avocado spread on it, topped with a piece of Havarti cheese and tomato slices. (carbs but not only carbs)

5) warm cranberry apple tea (took my night meds with it except for Seroquel which I need to take immediately before going to bed) with a tiny piece of halva for dessert (purchased from my local Persian grocery).

This was a lot of food but I was hungry after more than 60 minutes of doing cardio, including HIITs.

Soon will go to bed.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg

Gabapentin 1200 mg+Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications, some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity BMI ~ 38
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna