Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,211 hugs
given
Default Mar 21, 2024 at 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
Isolated and heartbroken. This is day two of no-contact. This is so hard. I had a friend today tell me that I'm heartbroken and it's okay to grieve, so that's exactly what I did today. Don't know if I'll sleep on time because I couldn't get out of bed this morning. I am so sorry if I sound like a broken record with this, but it is really hard. I invested so much of myself into this person, and it failed so miserably, and I feel so bad. I miss him, and I am angry at myself that I do. I can't even pray, because I feel that even God can't help me with this.

So, I will take my meds in about an hour and try to get to bed at midnight. Hopefully I sleep.

Thank you so much for this thread being here, it's nice to see you guys so positive doing really good things. When I get out of this, I really hope to join you.
Don't apologize! Be that "broken record" for as long as it takes. As you say, you have invested so much of myself into this person, and therefore it would be completely unrealistic to expect that you could walk away from this sort of investment easily and fast. Of course you are wounded!

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Nammu