NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
262 hugs
given
Default Mar 21, 2024 at 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
If you didn’t say what they think you said, then deny in it. You didn’t say it. And it’s not in writing. Screw them.
Yes there is some actual things that could, if looked in a bad light, be considered confirmation that I said it. So basically... if people started looking into it... they could think that what I said was real and even if they couldn't "prove" anything I would be under suspicion for the rest of my time working there.

But I am getting more confident as I go - given that my other friend tells me her discipline did involve a text. I think any manager would like to have something in writing.

Thanks for all the advice of keeping quiet. That is what I am going to do.

Something I thought about yesterday is that because of the two crazy co workers who like to spout in my office... I remembered that I removed a chair from my office. There is still one chair, because otherwise that would be weird, but I removed my second one so as to deter them coming in and (as usually would be the case) having conversations I wasn't even involved in. They still unfortunately do it, but, one has to stand.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote