Thread: About my friend
View Single Post
Blah nlah

Member Since Oct 2023
11 hugs
given
Default Mar 22, 2024 at 02:58 AM

Thank you. Yeah I’m doing my own thing now, even though there’s no reply from him. I have posted elsewhere but I’ll say it here too. I need to work on my mental health since I clearly did not see what’s happening. He said he wanted to be friends with benefits after I kissed him, I said no. And that he’s not ready for a relationship. I was glad, since it would save me energy from hoping. But the next day we kissed as though he really loved me. Now there’s no hope. He said he doesn’t have time to even be friends with people. That’s great. I have work too, from Monday. Probably looking to stay near the office. Distance is great, distraction is great, I hope I process this with my therapist. I know that something’s off, as to why I didn’t see these things as danger signals early on. Attraction is natural, and craving too. This is the first time someone reciprocated this much. What with the kisses and hugs, one might think he is really in love with you! But yes. Danger signs. His calm and serious way of talking won’t let people doubt what he’s saying. When he says “I used to find ways to sleep with people.” One might think he’s being vulnerable. And yet, it’s probably that which he still does.
Blah nlah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna