Community Support Team
Community Liaison
Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,312 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2024 at 10:04 AM

@gloomymays welcome to MSF. I am sorry you have such strong feelings for a woman you cannot be in a relationship with at this time.

I was put off by your introductory comments:
Quote:
This is a very long, and drawn out post by a deranged and probably emotionally ill man who has more than a few screws loose.
On the other hand you are a wonderful story teller and you had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I did not see any loose screws in your story.

Maybe I am a romantic that has just worn out the romance. I suffered enough building up hope and expectations and having them dashed by what actually happened over many relationships. I hope you have better luck than I did.

I hope that you can reinvent your life through education and career. Focusing on something else has helped me avoid being an eternal pessimist.

Looking forward to your next post in whatever forums you feel are best for you. Feel free to tag* me in you post.

CANDC

tag* [If you want me to see your reply to this post please include @CANDC in your message - not in requoting my message]

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote