44k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Mar 23, 2024 at 03:27 PM

My system is over loaded.
I was taking to much on.
I sort of put my business on hold.
I am not taking on any new clients.
I am a foot care nurse for the elderly In home.
It is a much needed service but it is only me.
I can't handle the stress of it all any more.
I was working saturdays and a couple of sundays
back to back I want my weekends back.
I did that on purpose because I had 20 people on my waiting list. I was hating it, so I contacted them and put them on the saturday schedule.And the couple of sundays that I told you about. Now I have one person on my waiting list. She was ill and wanted to wait a bit for her to be better.

my hubby Jeff is out of town for the next day, just a quick over night at his buddys house for a drinking fest. And time to regroup with his friendship.
monique, cains wife is doing an impossible to tolerate, job at a hotel 6am-9pm.

So she was not feeling like company I wanted to go with jeff and she said no
She had to go to work for the 6am shift. and she is not drinking for lent and maybe forever. My mood is stable but I have been being uncoordinated in the last few weeks. falling and almost falling. I don't know why this is happening to me.
Jeff has been making me martinis. and I drink a sour beer called "sips bellini"
A local brewery makes it and we can get it in the local stores. total wine and more.
and at whole foods. I fall during to day. falling into and out of my car.I have fallen at a clients house With a bunch of towels over my stool the towels broke my fall. I have fallen several times out side. once inside at an assisted living place. Another time falling up a side walk. right in front of the dentist appointment. any there were other times that I almost fell.
heavy sigh.
I don't know what is going on, I have to be so careful at my clients home.I almost dropped the bucket of water on them. I really need to watch the light cord too.
any way.
other then that every thing is going alright.
I really needed to shower today but I didn't get up soon enough 10:30 I needed the sleep. WE went to chris poor boys for lunch/gumbo, it was delicious!
I will shower tomorrow.I will put this in my thread if any one wants to read it there.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
dmom3005, JaneOnceMore