Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2024 at 02:27 PM

HI Team,

Interesting that when Delightful turned in the machine she got a good nite's sleep. Hm. Maybe the testy sleeping pattern was a way for your unconscious to protest?

Thanks SPG for the reminder about the Zen Farmer. The blogger makes the common conclusion:

Quote:
Maintaining an open and receptive awareness—and not clinging to any outcome, desired or dreaded—we give space for life to flow, with all of its unknowable twists and turns, and its possibilities, too.
After hearing this story + this moral, I never see a personal example. OK, show how this worked for you were denied entry to a country because of a bureaucratic blip?

Like anyone who is not a hermit, I live my life interacting with other people who all are actively pursuing their private or corporate outcomes. Often, if I relax, really concede or surrender, they get their outcome which might not be the best for the situation. If it's a quick or minor thing, so be it, but if it has implications for our ongoing relationship or other areas of my life, well, no, spoiled person, you can't just get your way by throwing a fit or, no, incompetent company, I'm can't give up because your lack of service will cost me thousands in taxes I shouldn't pay.

My other quibble is that I never voted, vowed, or vetted that the flow state is the preferred state no matter what. Life flows regardless, and sometimes I must be a boulder, sometimes the shoreline, sometimes the surface, sometimes the bed, and sometimes I'll need to step out and find a better stream.

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote