Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,400 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2024 at 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I understand about the 3500 calories a week and 1 pound thing and etc etc etc and how your body isnt a car and all that. But I've been eating between 1240-1800 calories for almost 2 months and I haven't lost a single pound.

This is just a theory, I have no evidence of this. But I suspect that your body isn't responding normally because it is confused. You take meds differently daily that are supposed to be taken at the same time each day and you change your dosages around. You take melatonin before nighttime which is when your body expects to have melatonin in the system (your body doesn't expect to have that in the system until after dak). And to top it off (and you can't control this) you've been sick and that changes how the body processes meds and also metabolism. I'm on amoxicillin too and I'm retaining water so I'm probably not going to lose anything for a few days either.

Not trying to lecture you, how you take your meds is your business, but if you had a smoother routine for your body to process them it might help your metabolism of calories too. Or not and my theory is just a theory that was wrong .

Thanks for this!
Mountaindewed