View Single Post
Violetta75

Member Since Apr 2022
201 hugs
given
Default Mar 25, 2024 at 02:16 PM

Just updating. I could plan all I want, but I can't control who HE is. I thought we were getting somewhere with this. He emailed me saying he was sick of my ''********''. I had simply asked for his address. I know where he lives, but I needed an actual on paper address for govt purposes to pay the monthly fee. There was no ********. I simply said after the confusion of ''I have no postal box.'' to me saying ''Well you didn't build illegally'', i need whatever you call it, I had to google what it's called, land registry, so he was offended. Weird. He then said I accused him of selling drugs. I never did. He had throat cancer, so I'm wondering if it's back and has gotten to his brain. It's not unusal that he needs to be boss of everything, I get that.

We had one fight 3 yrs ago where I showed up uninvited. Mind you I had done that before without any blowups. That time it was a blow up from him. All I could figure is he really wanted space and his alcohol. I had grabbed a beer, he flew off the handle.... I left. He complained I had asked if he could help me figure out what was wrong with my car, it kept stalling. I thought friends were there for you when you need help. I realize now, it's all business, I'm shocked really how he became so irrate over a simple question. I'm not going. I could rent from someone else, but that means being in a country not knowing anyone. He can go **** himself. It's not a surprise I guess, I lost a best gf over telling her something that was none of her business. Not to do with this. But you just don't know people. Years of friendship gone down the drain. But I won't put up with his bs and if I'm stuck at his place with no car, that could've turned him into more bossy and no help. Life is showing me not to trust anyone with stuff about myself. The more private I am about what I'm doing, saying, the better. I'm from Canada, I can handle our winters but I was so hoping for a year away for the sunshine, have some fun. I'll make my own fun here. Summers are too short here. My sons also deserve an inheritance at some point. So the money can stay in the bank for them. I'm happy he blew up in an email. Saved me from making a mistake. Thank God I have a good landlord here. He had someone lined up to rent. He said it's okay I can stay, and I did tell him a bit about my plan to move and he had said a short ''I'm cynical of it.'' I did tell him a bit about this guys personality and how he can be cruel with comments to me. Shows plans don't turn out, and maybe for the best. I'll make it happy for me here, until I need to find another room to rent. This is as close to affordable as it gets. I'm relieved.
Violetta75 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, unaluna