View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2024 at 08:30 PM

Hello friends. I’m doing well. My bf had yesterday off so we each made peanut butter cookies together over videochat and watched some shows. Don’t have much going on tomorrow. I plan on cleaning and catching up on laundry though. Wednesday 1pm to 5pm is my job orientation at my new job.

Been having mood swings like crazy. Mostly been doing what I can to cope with them though. Made meditation a non negotiable must do daily thing. So like I have to meditate everyday. It helps me a lot. Today I did 30 minutes. Part of me is like well I won’t have time when I’m working. Then I’m like I’m just working part time. I can meditate everyday for 30 min. If I can scroll on my phone for hours a day during time off work I can set aside 30 min a day to meditate. It’s just about being disciplined and consistent

Like earlier today I was crying. Then I felt great. Then I was feeling rage. Then euphoric. Then back to crying, now feeling better. I missed my morning meds but I don’t think that could have made that big of a difference. I took my night meds about 2 hours ago.

I’m trying to stay consistent with art and violin too but it’s gonna be harder when I’m working. Depending what hours I’m working. And it’s really hard to have motivation to practice after work cause I’m so sore and worn out I end up just sitting on the couch scrolling social media when I would get home when I was working before.

I’m trying to see if I can get Sunday the 7th off work because my bf and I my 1 year anniversary is the day after that but he works that day. But he has Sundays off. So if I can get that sunday off too we’re gonna find a recipe we can make together over videochat and I picked out the gift I’m getting him.

I’m no longer doing Tuesday mornings volunteering with the cat rescue. I’m still volunteering with them but just as a fill in basis so like when they need someone they’ll tell me ahead of time so I can make it work with my work schedule. Like I have volunteer shifts the 4th, 11th, and 18th and they will be night shifts. So like on an as needed basis for now until I figure out my work schedule.

Hugs from:
Desoxyn

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn