therealme
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2005
233 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2024 at 11:23 AM

hi everyone,
i have a problem, which im not sure how to sort .........

a few months ago i had a appointment with the mental health team (in the uk) as i was having a hard time (again)
the appointment was over 20 miles away from my local area, which is fine, i got there early and went into the building on my own , which was stressful for me as i dont like meeting new people.
i must of been waiting about 10 minutes when two women came out to the waiting area to get me .

no problem so far i hear you say.

i followed the women into a large room , and i did what i always do when i enter a strange room, i checked where the exits were.
im not going to bore you with all the appointment. but i will get to the point, the conversation got onto moods and temper, which i thought was a bit strange as im not prone to losing my temper. i have moods where i sulk and go off on my own.
then one of the women said " fighting in the street with your wife" . i was shocked as i have never fought my wife in the street or anywhere.
i wasnt slow in saying " NO" and i tried to explain this never happened. but that was the end of the appointment for me, they were talking to me but i never heard a word they were saying, i was in shock
now i come to the problem
that was a few months ago, ive had no help from mental health team, i got a letter saying , they were unable to help me as i wont help myself.
i havent told my wife about the appointment , i am now scared to contact the mht , i fear they would not help me anyway as they have branded me a woman beater.
this is just making my mental health worse

anyone who knows me on here, knows im married to another member ' katheryn' and i owe my life to her,

thank you for reading
dec / trm

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear